- Role: Collections Agent
- Location: Runcorn
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time
- Term: Permanent
We have exciting new opportunities for full-time Collections Agents to join a rapidly expanding organisation, within our Legal Team. If you have a background in accounts, customer service or admin, or are looking to start your career, we want to hear from you!
DCB Legal Ltd is a specialist in the provision of legal services relating to High Court enforcement disputes, civil & commercial litigation, and debt recovery. We are not a full legal service provider, instead, we focus on providing a contemporary no-fuss, bespoke legal service in our specialist field of debt recovery and litigation.
The Company has seen a growing demand for client-focused effective options for dispute resolution. Our client retention rate coupled with recommendations and referrals provides a solid foundation for organic growth.
As a Collections Agent, you will be the main point of contact for customers and will be responsible for taking payments, setting up payment arrangements and answering customer queries. Ultimately, you will help to avoid the need for issuing legal proceedings by maximising collections opportunities.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £20,000, moving to £22,000 after successful completion of probation (OTE of £24,500)
- Regular bonuses and incentives
- Early finish Fridays
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays from 2022)
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Full training provided
- Rapidly expanding multi-functional department with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Collections Agent:
- Managing cases at the pre-legal letter of claim stage and post issue, pre-judgement stage
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner
- Responding to correspondence via email and post
- Taking payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Answering debtor queries by utilising Client systems and reviewing evidence
- Excellent IT and communications skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in debt recovery or payment management or litigation is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
So don’t wait around, APPLY TODAY for one of these brand-new Collections Agent positions and we will be in touch.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: